Criminal Law Attorney
"I'm The Attorney Who Will Be In Court For You With You"
One of the toughest most respected by colleagues and judicial officers
Bill Paparian, Pasadena Criminal Defense Attorney, diligent, distinguished with knowledge and experience in Misdemeanor Cases and Felony Trials, he's specialized in California self-defense-laws, California-Weapon-Laws, Dependency-court cases. With private detectives and forensic experts, he will defend you and not have you plead guilty. former Marine, Native of Los Angeles California.
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Criminal Courts Bar Association National College for DUI Defense
- Los Angeles County Bar Association’s Indigent Criminal Defense Appointments Program providing complete legal defense services through the trial level for indigent defendants facing criminal charges. (These cases are appointed by the Los Angeles Criminal Courts' Bar panel for Bar Panel Attorneys).
- Obtained a rare reversal by the California Board of Parole Hearings for Mr. R. F. a decorated active-duty Marine, incarcerated since 1983, at the time of his offense.
- The Court Of Appeal Of The State Of California 4th. Appellate District-Division 3, handed him a WIN after months of litigation in the J. H. case in a published opinion; not all opinions are published by the Court of Appeal.
- William M. Paparian, a criminal defense attorney, son of a marine, served in the U.S. Marine Corps, organized Armed Forces committee's attorney and public defender training program for parole hearings for our veterans and active duty men and women facing criminal charges.
- He served as Mayor of Pasadena from 1995 to 1997 and as a member of the Pasadena City Council from 1987 to 1999.
Pasadena Criminal Defense Attorney Paparian is one of the toughest, most dedicated criminal defense lawyers in Los-Angeles County; former Mayor of Pasadena, CA., Bill Paparian has earned a well deserved reputation, as the Criminal Lawyer in Pasadena who strives to obtain the very best results for his clients.
Whether you are an individual or a business accused of criminal charges, with his ability to address a jury, he will personally defend you in the courtroom. With honesty, commitment, dedication and respect you deserve when you hire this experienced criminal defense attorney
Needing the services of a Criminal Attorney Doesn't mean you are a criminal.
"If you or a loved one is accused of a crime, my goal as a criminal defense attorney is to protect their freedom and minimize the charges. I don't wait for the case to take off and go to trial against my client, as soon as I am hired, I start damage control, therefore the sooner I am hired, the better position my client and I are. I start negotiating with the prosecutors and try to minimize the charges before they are filed, and if they have been filed already, then I try to settle the case before it goes to trial while prioritizing my client's freedom." William (Bill) Paparian
No one likes to go to court. Bill Paparian, the criminal justice attorney in Pasadena, with extensive knowledge of the criminal justice system and years of trials and litigation, will battle aggressively for you in court. He will fight to help you avoid misdemeanor or felony criminal conviction.
Any criminal accusation gone beyond simple disagreement, any criminal charges filed against you can jeopardize your freedom and create long-term criminal record, the best-experienced-criminal-defense-lawyer will be your only option.